Just {Be}

It's Finally Friday!  Since I am so thankful that the weekend has finally come and just getting over the hustle and bustle of the celebrations at my house for the 4th of July, I thought I would take a moment and be thankful for my family & friends!  Sometimes I am so busy trying to make a lasting memory in my children's lives, a tradition that they will be able to talk to their children about, that I forget to stop and just be.  So, taking a breath, I'm going to just be. Taking a breath and just be thankful.  

I'm hoping you can have a moment this weekend to just be.  Sometimes it's in those moments that we find ourselves!






Photobucket

2 comments:

LoARSqred said...

Sweet!
Did you make all those? Nice capture!

allison c said...

I love this shot! So much color ( and goodness ).

Post a Comment