{Temecula} Wine Country

Hi my friends! Just wanted to stop in and share with you a couple pictures of my last weekend with my girlfriends! We celebrated three of our closest friends 40th birthdays and had such a fun time. The weather was perfect here in Sunny Southern California for a day of wine tasting.


 
We visited several wineries, but by far my favorite of them all is Doffo! They are a boutique style winery, owned and operated by a sweet and engaging family.  The son, Damian, is an extremely knowledgable and personable host.  I even signed up as a wine club member.   Each and every wine was better than the first and by far my favorite was their Tiarelli '06.

(picture credit: Doffo Winery)

The scenery was amazing!


Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Until next time,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment