school is here, enjoy these {free} lunchbox notes from silverbox

Well, it's inevitable, school is starting and it's starting soon (if you haven't already started).  I get so nostalgic around this time of year!  I worry my kids, now entering the 6th and 4th grades, will get lost in the shuffle, one of so many kiddos leaving their nests to feed their little noggins.  
So, I had a little idea: that I would try to make their days a little less frightening and let them know wherever Mommy is, I'm thinking about them.  I found the perfect solution: {free} printable lunchbox notes from Silverbox Creative Studio.  I stumbled upon these little cuties while browsing the net in search of inspiration for my idea.  Please pop on over and tell them I sent you!  They have even offered to create a custom set with personalized notes and images!  Just drop them a note!


Now go & spend as much time with those kiddos before school starts!  I sure know  am!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Kristy, these are awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment