Me from { a-z }

I've been visiting a few blogs recently and one I've come across is One Happy Mama by Kristina. Great read by the way!  She had this little game on her blog and I thought it would be fun to play along so you can get to know a little something about Me!  So here goes:






Me from {a-z} 
{a} age :: 43.
{b} bed size :: Queen {i love snuggling}

{c} chore you hate :: doing the laundry {hence my hubby does it!}
{d} dogs :: My Max {in heaven}
{e} essential start to your day :: coffee {preferably Starbucks…..i know….i know} 

{f} favorite color :: pink!
{g} gold or silver :: uh, silver all the way!
{h} height :: 5’1
{i} instruments you play :: OMG, I am so not musically inclined!
{j} job title :: Official 9-5 job, Official Superior Court Court Reporter; job title in my mind, Party Maker extraordinaire, yummy cake/cupcaker baker and Super Duper Fun Mommy!

{k} kids :: Randall {23} Connor {12} & Emme {9}
{l} live :: Sunny Southern California
{m} maiden name :: Gianformaggio {john-4-ma-joe} I know, right?  Who would ever change a name like that?? **sigh**

{n} nicknames :: None.
{o} overnight hospital stays :: Only overnight stays have been when I’ve had my babies.
{p} pet peeve ::  When someone says, “I’m sorry.”  Please show me, don’t tell me!

{q} quote :: “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.”
{r} righty or lefty :: Righty!
{s} siblings :: Two brothers: Antonio & Nicholas; and One Sissy: Karen
{t} time you wake up :: Around 5:00 am.
{u} university attended :: Cypress College

{v} vegetables you dislike :: brussel sprout {yuck ~ green little brains}
{w} what makes you run late :: As much as I hate to admit it, getting the kiddos out the door {one down in this category though…he’s out of college and onto his career so I think he’s pretty much on his own in this department =) }
{x} x-rays you’ve had ::  back/neck area
{y} yummy food :: Mexican food.  Yum-O!  & CUPCAKES!!

{z} zoo animal favorite ::  funny this is on here since we just went to the zoo last weekend and I can’t think of which would be my favorite!!  Probably the Orangutan…they we so hilarious!


I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little about me.  Now it's your turn.  Leave me a little comment letting me know something about you =)


(to find the comment box, click on the title of this post and you'll find it down at the bottom)









Linking up here:

1 comment:

kristina proffitt said...

Aw, thanks for the sweet words, Kristy! SO happy you played along! LOVE your beautiful blog! Hugs! :)

Post a Comment