Zebra & Pink {birthday} party and {free} printables

OMG!  Ok, I was trying to link up to a linky and somehow I completely erased my whole post!  Arrrgh, very frustrating, but hopefully I'll be able to recreate it.





It's September!  Yay!


September brings my Goddaughter's birthday and I am so excited to show you her beautiful birthday candy bar I created for her b-i-g 13 birthday party!  If you like it, you can download the party printables here!  And, as always, if you'd like something custom to go with the printables, like invites, banner, or other party accessories, just send me a little email here!

We are so alike, her and I; both love computer design, being creative, party planning and executing!  She's truly my little soulmate!  Last year we spent five months in cake decorating classes over the summer and beyond.  That by far was one of the funnest summers I've had in a long time.  Thanks Katelyn!


Isn't she so adorable!  Yah, I know, I'm kinda' partial, but such a sweetie pie!  That's my sister, her Mom, standing next to her.  And yah, I'm kinda' partial to her too!  

Until next time,
xoxo,
Kristy


linking up here:
A Crafty SoireeSomewhat Simple

3 comments:

Bird said...

Gorgeous party and gorgeous gals! :)

Katrina said...

Wow....everyone should have a Godmother like you! With all the beautiful decorations and fancy cake....you seem more like a Fairy Godmother :) Love it!

Vicky said...

That is a fabulous party! I have 3 girls and will have to keep this in my idea file.

I am a new follower from the Show and Tell linking party on Blue Cricket Design. If you have a chance come by http://messforless.blogspot.com
and say hi!

Thanks!

Post a Comment