{free} Halloween Photo Card




Getting down the Halloween decorations, talking with the kiddos about what Halloween costume they would like to don this year and rainy, windy, cold weather has really sparked the nostalgic mood in me!   I though I'd make you a little treat, from me to you, of course for {free}!  I hope you like the design.  Download the png file here.  Open it in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (you may be able to use other programs, I'm just not familiar with those).  Add a "layer" under the single layer you have after opening the file.  This is the layer you'll drag your photo onto.  Then just size your photo to fit and save as a jpg.  This is a 5x7 card.  


I really hope you enjoy!  Oh, and if you like it, could you pretty please leave me a little note and maybe forward this post on to some of your friends?  


Happy Halloween to you from Me! 





Linked up here:






Creative Kristi DesignsA Crafty SoireeThirty Hand Made Days

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love this card. Many Thanks :)

Post a Comment