Here I am!

I'm here!  I haven't left you!  Life just sometimes gets in my way and family business seems to take priority.  I'm sure you know how that goes {{wink}}{{wink}}


Something that I recently finished got me in the mood to {finally} send out a post.  One of my girlfriends, Trina ~ I'm sure you remember me talking about her in my post {sun flare} Photos ~ well, she asked me to help her create a Senior Yearbook Page for her daughter Audriana.  Audriana has been such a great help to me and my family (what a GREAT babysitter!) that I jumped at the chance to be part of her own special page!  Let me know what you think, ok?  I'd love your comments!


By the way, if you haven't taken a peek at her blog, it's one of my daily reads!  
You'll love it!
You can find her at:




And I promise.....I won't leave you for that long again! =)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I LOVE how this came out! You did such a great job! Audriana is going to be so excited when she gets her senior yearbook in June and finds THIS page in it! Thank you so much for putting this together for me :)

xoxox
Trina

Anonymous said...

Kristi,

Trina is here visiting and helping me pack up. And she shared Audriana's beautiful yearbook layout. OH MY!!! You did an AMAZING job!!! LOVE it. And the pics Trina took are beautiful as well. Sorry I haven't got back to you on the text you sent. I have been CRAZY busy. I did text your realtor friend though, right away with my phone number and address. I don't know if she viewed it.? Anyways, hope all is well. See you at book club! :) Erin

Post a Comment